Monday, September 10, 2012

My lack of empathy is directly related to your lack of common sense.

 Hey readers, back from my long weekends! What's for thursday? Headed to Aunt's tze char @ Jurong east for dinner with all the paternal cousins, supposed to be a farewell dinner before Crystal leave for Switzerland.. K-session as suggested by J. We left earlier than the rest did as I was exhausted after a long day at work. You don't know how good it feels like, to wake up without the disturbance of my alarm clock on a friday noon! :) Yes, I had my offday last friday straight till sunday. When J knocked off, he came back to bring me to settle my cravings for salmon before catching "Step up revolution" with youngersis & raynard. Impromptu trip to west coast recreation centre for billiard with egg & elson on the same night, pratas & then for chillax @ holland v's coffeebean. Only homed by 4am.
Anyone knows how to get rid of those stray cats under the void decks? There's a muthafucking crazy oine @ granny's blk downstairs & I swear its making all of us go crazy as well. Poor me, my bf is as afraid of cats as I do :-( Unable to peacefully walk up to granny's place & so, egg sent us back to J's crib instead. Stay-home saturday as I promised ladyboss I would help out at clementi clinic on sunday as there's a serious lack of manpower..... Sighz. Burnt saturday & sunday.. I swear I'm literally eating my day away, Ebi rice burger, strawberry cheesecake ice cream, BBQ food (@ 163 bukit panjang with elson, egg, raynard & youngersis), laksa, mocha frappe, and fried fillet all in a day! Kill me please.
For today, woke up late & felt a lil unwell, so gave work a missed. Ordered pizzas for granny & the rest, and settled for long craving for Prawn aglio olio as well.. A sudden surprise from J saying that he wanna bring me for fine dining (i guess probably because its the 10th today) and so we proceed to Mount faber's Sapphire restaurant. After dinner, he forced me to take cable car with him when he knows Im afraid of heights. Damn him! Had a fruitful day with him though. Back home, mum cooked porridge for him again before he left. Tsk tsk* How not to turn fat :-( From the pictures below, you can see how much weight I've gained! :-(
Neon pink & my fat legs.
Love neon colours!

Never get sick of salmon belly.

Awwww! Wanted to get this but the sizes there doesn't fits me at all.

He misses me, I know.

The guys & clash of clan.



Happy 6 years 10 monthsary.
He's the risk I'll always take.



LOOK AT THE APPS FROM VELLE I RECEIVED JUST WHEN I WOKE UP.
HOW DISGUSTING! Lol.

Despite wrinkled, still the most comfortable hands I held & would hold onto...
GRanny's :)




Wagyu beef for him

Lobster maiune for me


Cable car rides







Smiled widely to show him how fat my cheeks are.
He kept insisting no. (cse he don't want me to go on diet!)



MY OOTD ON WEDNESDAY

Did a research for the pain I experienced & this is what I found.

NUTELLA CUPCAKE!


No comments:

Post a Comment