Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sometimes you've got to go through these bullshits, to finally open your eyes to everything.


I always feel so sorry whenever I neglect this little space of my own. But recently, I've been pretty upset because my phone crashed on me like 12345678910 times. Everything went back to it's original theme, and the worse part was I don't know exactly which app caused me not being able to access to the internet and appstore. Yea, it feels like I'm holding on to those normal ahjipalia phones. No apps, no games, no internet access, only calls and texts. Fuck my life! Restored everything and sold it off. I'm currently using a lousy Nokia E6 for the time being, before I get a new iphone4, not gonna wait till iphone5's realease.. Super inactive in cyberworld these few days. I'm only waiting patiently for mom to be free and then I'll be able to get my new phone! So, I practically spent my leisure time watching 醉后决定爱上你 with Jgws, editing my lappy like customizing apps, fonts and colours. At least something for me to do yea?

OH... SO BORED.....
Life is plain meaningless, black & white without colours :(

So this is the desktop background I spent an hour editing, for all users prof.

And my personal profile desktop with twitter app, weather, color picker and slideshow at the sidebar. Took a super long time to personalize my prof, don't laugh! Cse this is my first time and I'm doing it on my own okay! :P

Chose a pink theme, customized the fonts and colours.
Still not up to standard but at least, still acceptable for first timer lah right? :)

That should be all, I'll be back real soon! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment