Sunday, September 25, 2011

Human foresight often leaves its proudest possessor only a choice of evil.



Hi, I'm back again! Miss me not? :) Anyway, no more iphone themes, so I brought desktop themes that I customized myself, to share with y'all. Hehe! Okay, I haven't got my new phone yet, so I'm super inactive in cyberworld lately.. K, How I spent my weekends? Thursday night, a last min decision to accompany Tianshun to Club July to chill out, together with Jgws. Marilyn came not long after as well.. Coincidentally bumped into Hanleng there, Lol! Then it was 678 for early supper, headed back to granny's place before heading back his place.. Happy to say, I've been sleeping alot recently, more than 12 hours a day. But I feel my whole body aching so badly, just like how fever always come near me.. F! When I woke up on friday, Jgws already booked out and brought me my lunch/dinner. Prepared ourselves, went to lot1 to pack granny's favourite shrimp dumpling noodles from hk cafe :) And I'm super duper happy to see her recovering as days passes! :D Alright, spent our friday night at Club july again, with youngersis, raynard, weilong, ahbee & jgws. As usual, he pissed me off by sleeping away straight after we reached home. Damn..... What's next? Ok, he made an effort to wake up to pack Kfc breakfast for me :) But I'm still unsatisfied lah, y'all won't know how I feel lor. Lol! We both fell asleep after breakfast, straight till evening. Daily routine, packed food for granny. Then to Causeway point as Jgws wanted to see if he's able to sign his line. Bumped onto Huiping and charlene there as well :) And it was texas chicken for our dinner, teckwhye temple to meet up with Elson & co for awhile. Granny's place next, and lastly Jgws's place! My life's THAT meaningless :)


My desktop, realized I changed all the icons? :)

And this...

There you go...

The lousy quality of nokia E-6! Hurhurrrrrrr.
But I like its editor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment