Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Old enough to know better, young enough not to give a fuck.



Worked @ Marina Bay Sands Theater with Alicia. Expected, we cabbed there when we're supposed to take public transport. Oh my! Our jobscope are supposed to be folding the laudries, sorting them back to respective corners and help out with the angmohs when they have difficulties with buckling their costumes during the Disney show.. First day was quite fine although we're separated into different tents. Alicia was compaining the whole day, it was "finding someone to replace her" the only topic I heard from her even during short smoke break or lunch/dinner. I am super motivated because of the pay.. So I didn't bothered much. Both of us were super lost when we knocked off, didn't know which direction to go and which transport we should be taking. So, we ended up cabbing home again! (-.-") Gastric's giving problem and I was super duper tired! Jgws bought HL milk for me, hoping it'll somewhat soothe my gastric a little. How sweet? It really did! Wanted to knock out straight when my body gets in contact with the bed, but mom asked me over to granny's place for supper as she bought alot of food from Jb 炒粿条, 福建面, 猪肠粉, 炒米粉! I think grnany misses Jgws alot, because she laugh so much when Jgws talks cock with her. Lol! When shes happy, I am too..

Second day, cabbed over again! This time round, we were both late! Omg.. Dreadful to go to work as I was super tired and Alicia's complaining away. Urghz. After what Alicia said, I somehow realized that those angmoh char bors were actually gossiping about us all the way. Like wtf? Nobody disturbed any of y'all, and you still have a problem? Slap yourself, I think you deserve that! My always super kind ah kor Lincoln called and initiated to come over to fetch me after work, when at first he didn't know I was working. Hooray! Alicia and I jumped with joy. It's always *knocking off* that we're looking forward to. After alighting Alicia, Jgws, Lincoln and I had supper at 302. Shiok! My contacts were giving me problem for the whole day, tears were all gushing out like free, omgomgomg!! But at least my tent's a lot better than Alicia's, cause if hers was better, she wouldn't have been complaining all day since the first day. Lol!

3rd day, as usual cabbed to work with Alicia. This time round, the thought of those caucasians made me a lil reluctant to attend work. Zzz.. During lunch time, went to the food court to have duck rice. And it totally sucked! Not up to standard AT ALL! Everything's bad there. Oh no........ The girls started their gossips like usual. I thought katie was the best among all. But actually she'll still blend herself in the gossips when the rest of them are commenting away. Oh fuck my life hard! Couldn't take their sarcastic comments, so I just took my bag and left! Alicia came along then. Cabbed back to Alicia's place while waiting for Jgws to fetch me. Granny's place first, I fell asleep while the rest had dinner. Jgws's super elated when he saw Cousin Daryil, his drinking partner. Zzz! No wonder I realized him waking earlier than me. Asshole! And fuck my life, he was drinking away with cousin when the clock hits 12am, our anniversary for 5 years 10 months! He deserve to get a slap on his face man. Rushed him to go home and again, he pissed me off by sleeping the night off instead of keeping me accompanied. Do I have to thank god for these? FUCK MY LIFE REAL HARD!

Supposed to attend Uncle's house warming at Upper thomson but both of us overslept. Jgws went to pack Mcdonalds and Kfc for our dinner and homed for the whole day. Nice anniversary yea? Lol! For sunday, After watching 7pm show, prepared ourselves and headed to 425 to meet up with Jolene. Chanced upon Sheila with her sis as well. So we went pasar malam together :) Bought some food to granny's place, few hours later received a super random call from Lincoln ahkor asking if we wanted to accompany him to the airport. Jgws agreed, but before going to the airport, we headed to MBS as Jgws's family staying a night over there. Afterwards, to the airport. Had our supper there, Macdonalds while waiting for Lincoln's friend. Their flight were delayed by half or an hour? Not sure, but I know I fell asleep straight when I got up the van that Lincoln's driving. All the way till we finally reached home. It's already 4am! Omg. I slept the moment I removed my contacts from my eyes.

When I opened my eyes today, it's already 4pm plus! Didn't even know that Jgws booked in already. Lol! Hehehe. He packed prawn noodles for me, and KO again! F. It's always my last day staying over, he'll sleep like there's no tomorrow. I had a hard time waking him up man! And when I finally did, he said this to me : " 你就是那个租房子的啊? " LOL! I think I disturbed him halfway from his dream. Wtf? I think he was dreaming away thinking that either of the rooms of his house, were rented out to some couple or blah blah -.-" Only managed to wake him up at 10pm, he sent me home at 11:30pm when I'm done packing up, supper at 881 coffeeshop, and he went home! That's how B O R I N G my life is. Oh welll...............

 
A thin layer of eyeliner, Jgws says it looked big. ???


Also bought Masks and eyelashes from Sasa the other day at Lot1 with youngersis.
Anyone realized the heart shaped nail polish? Damn sweet isn't it? :P

Pictures taken at July!

Hate this khaki pants of mine, I was pulling my pants all the way on the 2nd day of work. (-.-") Altered wrongly.

Alicia and i. 

This is one of those caucasians that belongs to my tent! SHE RESEMBLES LADY GAGA! ALOT!

And my current homepage!

And multitask bar :)

BYE!

1 comment:

  1. May i know what's the theme you're using in this post? Thanks so much! (:

    ReplyDelete