Thursday, September 29, 2011

If you can't handle the answer, don't ask the question.


I'm back readers! :) Currently blogging on my lappy, at Jgws's place. Staying over at his place when mum's at granny's. I told her I was gonna take a bath at Jgws and supposed to go over but I didn't. Opps! Tomorrow sure get naggings from her. Anw, today I slept super un-shiok-ly thanks to baby! Dad put him in my room since 8am and I've been waking since then. 8:30am once, then 11:30am, followed by 1pm and 2pm and 3pm. Super angry and pissed at baby, till I gave him a harsh beating. Jgws booked out early, came over to fetch me from home to granny's place and then booked in again :) Napped at granny's place while waiting for Jgws to book out. He came to fetch me, and off we head to teckwhye to pack bak kut teh for mum, granny & co. After that, to Jgws place. Played with Baby Darius and Demi, been some time since I last saw them and it seemed like they've grown up so quickly in a blink of an eye. Lol! Talk cock, babies do grow up lah hor? Okay, I'm still waiting p-a-t-i-e-n-c-e-l-y for my iphone4. Mom's free only next next week. I got a feeling she's purposely dragging, making my life miserable. Urghz! What's her purpose of doing it? Guess to tell me things don't come so easily? Hmmz, maybe? Can't be bothered, I just want my phone asap! I feel so dead without an iphone. Sighz. Don't ask me why I don't want iphone5, don't tell me it's gonna release soon, cse I don't give a fuck. I like iphone4 can?! And please people, ask practical questions in formspring, I feel so stupid if I reply to idiotic questions. I don't apologize for being so mean, cse it's like saying sorry for being real. Thats all. Enjoy your weekends :)

Jgws and me :D

Thanks JoannaEgg for tying this on my hand :)

& Here comes the lousy quality picture from nokia E6 (front)

No comments:

Post a Comment