Friday, September 16, 2011

An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind.



Tuesday afternoon, Mom packed curry chicken rice + steam egg for my brunch. Waited for Jgws to fetch me after he booked out and unfortunately he's caught in the rain, too bad I've to get myself drenched as well, in the rain. Pity myself, what to do? Thats my life, just suck it up. Zzz! Decided to hit Club july, chillax with Jgws and coincidentally we bumped into Jolene & co; It was Sheila's birthday as well :) Back to his place aftermath. As usual, waited for Jgws to be back from camp at his place, alone. Nouvelle sissy was always my companion on phone anytime before she knock off :) Wednesday night, Heineken with Jgws @ home for a better sleep. Back home yesterday and I woke up this afternoon to find a baby kangaroo on my bed instead of a dog :( Scroll down for pictures....

Always be my baby.

Happy birthday Sheilalalala.

Jgws and I.

Look! Baby went for grooming, came back like a skinny kangaroo :(
I want his hair backkkk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment