Tuesday, September 10, 2013

There I was again, forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old tired lonely place.

 Spent my whole saturday on the bed, down with fever probably due to the rain on friday :( OH MY GAWD, I almost forgotten how it feels to fall sick man... And it sucks to be alone without anyone beside taking care of me. No worries, Anqi is strong okayyy! I still managed to get through :)



Turtle soup, black chicken soup & my fav FAC sent right to doorstep.
:')

Hurhurhur* Lanying woke me from my sleep.... Grumpy!
The next person was Lim sohboon. she thought she still got the privelege
but sorry, your birthday is overrrrrrrr :P

As usual, the very caring dog of mine. Muahaha.

GROSS! I KEPT LAUGHING WHEN HE SENT ME THIS PIC.
LOL~

Tango with Gabriel..
The one who shares the same birthdate as me coincidentally.
Muahaha, hope he's doing well @ thailand.

My sissy, forever so sweet.
How can I not love her?






Thank you Sebas!
For getting me this hellokitty butter cookies & sending it to my doorstep
as well. I know I'am a hassle :P

Woke up early as I gotta accompany dad for his appointment to collect his blood test report.. Couldn't get any cab even standing @ the roadside for half an hour -.-" So I had no choice but to on call one. Met up with Lanying @ Clementi mall for a short well, had 2 sticks & stroll around before meeting dad. He then send me back to cck after everything's done.. Packed dinner for granny, got my ciggs, and also stamps before heading home. Didn't catch a single wink since I'm home till now, so tata~ Gonna sleeeeep soon. A peaceful one I hope.






Some people don't believe in heroes but they haven't met my dad!

Simple conversation with velle sissy can be this crazy~









No comments:

Post a Comment