Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My heart is golden, keeps dreams alive. My heart is aching, loss in my life.

 Finally back on my site after so long, 6 days to be exact. Feels long to me already. Muahaha, before you even start reading, please excuse me for the overdue pictures. I remember uploading 'em the previous time when I was blogging but I guess something went wrong cos I don't see these pics in the previous posts..


Presents my beautiful baby, Yunhan.
Went to pay Jolene a visit just the both of us, got Famous Amos cookies for her
too. Catch up a little before Yh accompanied me home ^^ Gr8 time
catching up, sharing each & every detail about our failed r/s.
Sigh, guysssss.

Very thoughtful, even tho' I loathe veggies most!
:)

Thank you Joey.

My sis is sweet right? Yes he is, to me :P
Never fail to make me laugh from my heart every single day.
Love him so muchhhh.



 We were supposed to meet up @ my place while waiting for aunt to reach home before leaving for chocolate fondue @ holland V.. The time ticked too quickly, we didn't managed to have any.. So it was home right after....
Always so unexpected but it did brought a smile across my face.
Stock up for me. Hehe!






 Pardon me for being such a hardcore camwhore okayyy! :P Okay, as usual, headed to the hospital to visit Jolene baby. This time round, with my favourite cousin, David coming along with me :D Very heartwarming knowing he actually cares for my dear Jolene as much as I do. He claims " she's my favourite's best friend then she shall be mine too " Hehe.


My favourite so sweet one.. I'am the one he spent his first cent on after getting paid :P
His job ain't easy okay, for me I think it's quite tough as
he'd always work overtime till super duper lateeeee & then wakes up
super early the next day. Oh my dear cousin~
Surprised me with my favourite Jagabee & also brought me for food.
Love him alot.
Might be just a small gesture but I totally appreciate his sweet thoughts
cse he've always been a mummy boy to aunt :P HEHE!



 Went home & i immediately knocked out on bed as I was totally drained! Missed out Sohboon's birthday dinner (steamboat) with my girlz :'( Jumped up out of a sudden realizing I still got time before the clock strikes 12am. Hehe, so got them all to gather @ Holland V. Some of 'em left while some tagged along.. So it was a mini celebration @ Holland V with Yy, Velle, Alicia and Joslyn, for our craziest bitch, Lim Soh Boon! It was a pleasant & happy meet up, especially when its been ages since I last saw my dear Yy ai :) Not forgetting the craziest sissy of mine, she'll only get THAT crazy when its only the both of us. Muahaha! Indeed brought lots of laughters..













Snapped by Alicia...
Both of us acting retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment