Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I'd rather hurt you honestly than mislead you with a lie.

 An impromptu night out with Jodi and Grace. They packed me dinner while waiting for me to be done preparing. Before we even stepped out of home, it started pouring heavily so we had to on call cab.. Hmm, forgotten when was the last time I'm out with heels on. Muahaha feels so uncomfortable walking on it, tsk tsk. Still prefer pumps or sandals but still, girls got to get used to wearing heels every now and then yea? Okay, to where? Mink! So unlike me, so-not-Anqi.. Muahaha, you can't believe how crazy the crowd was, when we reached Pan pacific. Gawd! Decided to give it a missed, made our way to Clarke quay initially wanted to chill out @ Playhouse but as usual, fullllll house yoz! Hollywood next. Few cups of beer & I started to yawn non-stop.... Tsk tsk * Had a hard time hailing/calling cab as it was pouring heavily, gave uncle a call & the very kind him sent us home! :D While waiting for him to reach, we thought of resting at the standing table beside Cq taxi stand. Then it came an ignorant Singh asking if we wanna place any order. tsktsktsk!!
Not as if we're the only one occupying your seats right? Zzz, went along with our orders, can't stop showing him the MOST FUCKED UP face I can ever give. Lol.. Fell asleep throughout the journey home. Yawnssss! And on that night, I caught a cold... Didn't even removed my make ups, waking up, still in the dress I wore. LOL! Eew~












Muahaha. Passed by this unglam sight of a caucasian..
Happy birthday dude! :P

 


No comments:

Post a Comment