Wednesday, December 24, 2014

to find your prince, you're suppose to kiss a frog, not fuck the wholepond.

got an instant candyrushhh right at my doorstep knowing i have recovered from the sick bug. and i definitely CANNOT missed out mentioning this name because i would be nagged for my remaining years if i don't credit. lol! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH JOEY I LOVE YOU OK? J* muarks! k lah it's really very nice to have someone who's so sweet to you all the time despite hectic schedules.

at last, final fuckingly i am treating my friends fair. convinced myself that it is really unhealthy to always spare 24/7 of my time/space for the boyfriend not knowing that my friends need me too muahahaha.

chill out with liling at secret lounge on saturday. nightlife is officially not my thing anymore, lol. yawning my way to dreamland at only 1am! -.-" it's not like i sleep early everyday, i can stay up the whole night turning & tossing on bed unable to fall asleep yet i feel tired when i'm outside. the only thing on my mind was my bed! can't find the enthusiasm in me already unlike the past. remember how i used to look forward to & dress up for weekends, heels, falsies & those super short dresses I used to wear. gawd give me a break man. find myself no longer putting so much effort in grooming myself in the recent years. joke is i don't even know when friends randomly talks about the names of clubs/thai discos. totally have zero idea what they are talking about, idk where and which are the latest & most-frequently-visited hangouts, i simply know nuts now when i'm out at night. hahaha! wtf didn't thought this would fall upon me. that's a good or bad thing? 

alright back to where i was, saying that i feel tired most of the times when i go to clubs, guess liling couldn't stand me nagging about how tired i was after only a tower. i think i looked very-uninterested and unaware of what's happening around my surroundings. i only know i'am drinking beer, spending the night in club just because it's saturday & the worst part, eardrums being blasted by the roaring of r&bs, trance & the latest hits. (roll eyes) as much as i would love to, i still got to admit i am officially OUT. blahblah no big deal ok.

BITCH PLEASE! 
mad craving for jap cuisine when i woke up one fine day realizing the sky was dark already, jolene had to do this to me. happily snapping a pic of her aixin salmons packed by eric, and sending it to ME! -.-"



HA HA HA without fail this sis of mine would still ALWAYS send funny/weird/annoying pics to me even tho we rarely see each other after we graduate. drunk dog

and oh i got a shock when i opened the image valerie sent to me in whatsapp tues morn. i thought she got beaten up by somebody with this swollen eye! anyway it's an infection.. yes that bad~ but hope they are recovering soon after days of rest. 

the angel often small see me. tsk


No comments:

Post a Comment