Thursday, December 25, 2014

倘若心中愿意,道路千千条; 倘若心中不愿意,理由万万个。


feels kind of weird right now can't remember when was the last time i blog on a lappy. like i've said i have the best friends in the world! since my lappy is still with shaun and that i am too lazy to collect back from him, grace initiated to let me have hers, till i'm done :P technologies now are so advanced, her samsung ativ smart pc pro is so much better than my old and lousy laptop (even tho it serves me well, till now) other than it is windows 8, i like how the whole notebook is invented. conveniently detachable, and one thing i like most is the touch-screen function. it is always so hard to catch up..

almost missed dad's birthday dinner as i stayed up the whole night the day before and slept at only 4pm late noon. supposed to be meeting at 745pm but it was already 7pm when youngersis came to wake me up. but still heave a sigh of relief, i managed to make it! 

always the most blessed! i get to eat all of the crab claws while the rest of 'em settled the other parts muahahaha! and of course, fat peeled my favourite prawn without fail haha, sometimes i feel so bad seeing him dirty his hands when he don't eat prawns.. hardly gather as a family unless theres special occassion. and when i say special occassion, i'm only referring to the ones that are related and got to do with "dad" haha, he will never entertain the rest. yea, he's just that weird.. regardless, we still love him :D

our pillar of strength, the one who worked his life for the 4 women of his, our pillar of strength. and if there's an afterlife, i would still want to be his daughter.. well, i guess one of the reason why i'am still lazing around staying in my comfort zone at this age of 22, is because my dad (other members of my fam as well) supports me financially still. and no i'am not embarrassed about it, instead i feel blessed. haha but don't worry, i'am gonna drag my ass out to work as soon as i find a suitable one. (forever saying but no actions) im just that lazy..

someone took a picture of this leaf and send it to me claiming it resembles a heart shape. lol


sushi feast yet again with my partner grace, feels like forever waiting for her to be back from taiwan trip. forever travelling la this girl. so when shes away, i know i would have to bear with the mad craving for jap food.. it IS a torture to me okay!


once again, we're at the last week of december. just a couple of days and we're all stepping into a new year 2015. funny how time flies so quickly, especially 2014. but twenty fourteen had been a real pussy so glad its all coming to an end. i hope 2015 would be peaceful i don't ask much, just a quiet and peaceful one. 

silly one,

been really long since i last got my hands on mahjong. haha spent my xmas eve over at cousin kim's place. luck's still doing good :P biggest winner haha! fat fell sick unfortunately, so we had to leave early. supposedly to attend john's birthday @ jbar but the thought of it already bores me! so we fixed another day with john for dinner treat. prepared some gifts for a few of my friends, and im sure they love their presents judging from how much i understand them. ended the night peaceful and contented even though there were many places i could join different group of friends for drinks. he's so happy cos it;s is VERY rare for me to be at home while all is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment