Saturday, December 27, 2014

deal with situations the way it is, not the way you wish it was.

are anyone of you watching the show on channel 8 at 9pm every weekdays? i'am not a tv kinda person, so i don't really watch tv unless i'am bored at home or when i accompany granny to do some chit chatting. oh my, it was my first time watching the repeat episode next morning and awww shawn's acting skills was impressive! not only me but granny, uncle, fat and hasnie feels the same way too. never a fan of him, but he's really good now la! had tears in my eyes and really, i felt the goosebumps when he was crying hugging the dead dessert woman. AWWW! 

my friend's favourite corner aka territory @ her home. we were chatting when she woke up and i got it right! other than her room, shes always at the left side of the sofa. it've been like that even when i stayed over in the past. :')

baby kimie is growing way too fast, i love babies a lot really. but it takes forever for xiaohao to bring his sweetheart out :( 


I CAN RELATE AND I AM SURE MOST OF YOU CAN!

my silly boyf got this packet of sweet back. not knowing i dislike the popping effect in the mouth. haha, he always treat me like a baby.
10 years.


black and gold never goes wrong.
cheap steal! :P

someone kept this picture of me for the longest time. it was also taken during the period when we just started knowing each other. the first thing upon looking at this pic was "not bad 8 years ago i already own a dior necklace" LOL but idk where the hell it is already, remember momma gave it to me and i said it was ugly because of the way it is, short. and then....all i could remember was, the girl in the picture was the happiest girl in the world, back when life was simple, easy, loving, and good. no judgemental people, no heartbreakers, no troubles (except having to attend sch =x) thanks for loving me when im ugly hahahahahahahahaha!

if someone tells me that the sky is green, i simply say "okay" I don't need to agree with them, and i don't need to prove them wrong or show them "proof" that i am right if/when i believe otherwise. i simply go on with my life, with a newfound understanding, that to some people the sky looks green. and i'm okay with that, it keeps external conflicts from disturbing my inner peace... and isn't that where world peace begins? with each of us being peaceful?

 unless you're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment