Saturday, February 18, 2012

If you cannot be a pencil to write anyone’s happiness, then try at least to be a nice eraser to remove someone’s sadness

 Back to granny's place yesterday, woke up early today to meet up with Eldersis for Hospital again... Packed MOS burger for Eldersis before she comes over to pick me up. Also met up with buddy @ the hospital :) Thank you for the hersheys buddy! It's been days I last had. And yay, baby's diet finally improved! :D And after being late for 2 weeks 4 days, my aunty finally knocked onto my door. GOD DAMN PAIN! Lucky I had my painkillers, passed some to Shirley as well before heading to the hospital. Did some catch up with Yongteck & her before leaving :) That's all, Shall be back soon!

Meaningful paperclips I found. I think it's some stupid programmes
I got, during primary school days. LOL!

@ Work.

@Hospital dayroom.

& TODAY, @ HOSPITAL AGAIN :(

THANK YOU BUDDY! YOU MADE MY DAY! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment