Saturday, February 18, 2012

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.


Before I start blogging, I want to complain!!! Already had a hard time uploading all my overdue peektures, and this guy name PHANG YOONG MING actually sat in front of my desktop and close the IE window thinking that he clicked the "minimize" icon. And......... all my peektures that HAVE NOT been saved, are gone.. Oh my! I feel like shouting, crying & flaring up! But because he's my eldersis's boyf, I give him chance lah, HAHAHA! Okay, I'm very happy today because of some P&C matters that recently occured and happy to say, in this week, I strike toto & 4D !! :D Toto on wednesday & 4D today! :) My granny must be overjoyed because I added her share and it also mean, she striked too! In her 74 years of life, this is her first time and I'm sure she love me to bits & pieces! :D HEHEHE! Okay, here to bring you some RE-UPLOADED overdue peektures! Here you go people..

My very sweet ladyboss placed 2 hersheys on my table early in the morning
one fine day, (couldn't remember when actually :P) Hehe!

Met up with my precious Jayohlene baby, couldn't remember when but we went to the hospital to visit one of our friend. Jolene's always there for me when I needed her company or listening ear :) And it's my first time wearing a MAXI DRESS! OMG! Bought this new sandals @ $15 only just to match my maxi. I think I looked so damn weird in maxi. Tsk tsk!

Another day, treated her steamboat as promised. But this stubborn girl of mine
insisted to pay partial of the bill. "Take her no choice" Hahaha.

Sumptous? :P

And my sweet girl bought these for me because of my gloomy mood & infected eyes :)
How sweet..


After steamboat @ Beautyworld.

And finally, I met up with my dearest Eewin after so long. She accompanied me to Bugis temple as I wanted to give my offering & pray for my friend whom is sick @ hosp.

Met up with Aloysius buddy @ bugis mrt station too before heading to the hospital to visit our friend. My buddy's so friendly after he's out! Hehehe, he automatically introduce himself to Eewin. Hahaha! Given her past character, he usually won't want lor.. LOL!

Thank you buddy! You made my day.

The one @ bugis.

And the one @ Loyang.

With this guy who never fails to KILL MY MIND every single day.
Jboy, for 6 years!!

LOOK! MY CRAZY COLLEAGUE BOUGHT 5 HERSHEYS FOR ME SEEING ME
SO MOODY THESE DAYS! SWEET THOUGH :D AWWWW~

Okay, I have my reasons for not blogging much recently because something happened. Don't feel like revealing, people whom are close to me will know. & the ones which are just curious or kpo, you people don't have to know. Thanks! Thanks for all's concern, appreciated & I hope god answer to my prayers, bless those people I love, with good health. Even tho' I'm quite lucky recently, I'd rather exchange my wealth for their health :( I'm really feelin damn down recently............................

No comments:

Post a Comment