Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fly with the wings of love, freedom.

 Hello people, how did y'all spent your valentines' day? For me, I work since 9am to 5pm. And my dear jboy surprised me with a bouquet of bears @ my clinic! :) He knows I don't like flowers therefore, he bought bears instead. Hehehe! With a silly note, I smiled upon reading it. And my valentines' day present from Dr Ong, free 4 filling for my teeth. Now perfect without decay, next shall be whitening! :D Okay, rushed home after work, did a quick preparation while waiting for jboy. Supposed to get my kate spade wallet, but unfortunately, it's out of stock. Totally ruined my mood :( Like happy for nothing. Anyway, appreciated all the effort that jboy put in. Gonna prepare to sleep early as it's gonna be a long day ahead tomorrow :(

From my dear boy.

One shelf itself is never enough for my gifts received :P

If you've been my reader for more than 4 years, you should know whom I received this from
yah? It's Junlong, the silliest guy & the only guy whom will put my feelings into first priority/consideration.
Imagine! This whole bottle of saga seeds picked by him. Okay, just happened to see this while packing my
gifts, so, yah.....

And thank you my dear Eewin for this Valentines gift. She never fails to
get gifts for me everyday valentines day be it cheap or expensive.
It's the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment