Saturday, October 18, 2014

The world is so much busy of making money, and love doesn't make them happy.

this is me trying to be funny. LOL but I get a lot of feedbacks saying it's creative. haha :D got this inspiration from my fatty who always calls me a PIG. ha ha ha bleahhhhh! 

I can't always cut down on words talking about weilun or whenever i visits him. and yes, i just went there alone to pay him a visit since it's been so long i haven't do ever since im back to my normal self, meaty and healthy.. 

to be honest, My eyes were still filled with tears when i looked at the picture on the tombstone. and then the images of him flashes at the back of my mind. the voices of him the words he said and so much more :'( 

captions up on ig and fb. 

(Pardon for this long post. Just visited @socialboysboyka and too much emotions stirred up) 

Hey elg, You have passed on for almost a year now. I can’t say it has been easy learning to live without you. Heading into year one, I can say I have started to make real progress. I can talk about your death without crying. I can look people in the eye and tell them how you passed on. And now I finally feel like I can be honest with myself about you. I’ve come to terms with the fact that I will never see you again. It was incredibly difficult to reconcile my desire to see you again with my belief that there is no afterlife. I used to look for you everywhere, hoping that you were watching over me and sending me signs, and it still feels like just yesterday that you were drunk shouting my name. And my dearest friend, i'll never forget everything you did for me & I'll keep you in my heart forever.

 

我真的好想你! 


MAI SNG LEH BAO! 😂😂😂 

villa's kitchen for early dinner with baobei before his weekly report. was supposed to have my fav ice cream from daily scoop but fuck! we were both tooooo bloated :( went home to pay mom & dad a visit. also played with my smelly cute little baby 🐶 gave July a missed as we were running out of time, so we shall postpone the date alright, Jolene & Jodi! :/ turned in quite early together. snuggles. 

Dad always repeat 你买给爸爸的gstar衣服很美很美 whenever he wears it on. so cute de, don't know isit make me happy only. muahz



No comments:

Post a Comment