Thursday, October 16, 2014

As long as I'm breathing, you'll never walk alone

hey babies, back to blog again after several naggings. am feeling so farkin annoyed and helpless now I don't even know if I'm able to concentrate blogging. i just found a flying cockcroach in our room!! leaves me wonderin why and how the heck it crawls into the room.

(Above posted in the noon) and now I should continue blogging because I guess the cockcroach flew away or somehow disappeared after a whole day out. Let me get back on track.. 

我的星期天. woken up by baobei with breakfast already waiting for me :) not forgetting my aid to any of the illnesses that hits me, 100plus. 最幸福的是一起床就有宝贝帮我按摩. how not to love him? 

napped for afew hours before waking up to prepare. nice chilly weather to start with :) went to get my fav salted butterscotch from awfully choco because he said so. feel so pampered. next was to hougang, so mad hungry i can swallow a cow. mooooooo~ i was so guilty that night becos i left him alone in my room and went to sleep with granny just because of my wild imagination or probably some "superficial" stuff that i experienced in the midst of my sleep which woke me up 

so it was sushi feast again with grace and maverick in the noon. subsequently, it was an impromptu trip to holland v to meet up with the usual cliques for supp. and it's a must to have my fav dbl choco from cbtl. before continuing, i have to add on that baobei allowed me to do eye make ups for him before leaving home. hahahahahahahahaha so funny & cute. but of course, removed the make up before we left home lah! haha

yea i was forced* to leave home when we were both already on bed. urghhhh 累死我! bare face out
 
after holland v was to marina barrage to chill. add points add points baobei! he took off his shirt just for me to lie on the field of grass patch. hehe ruv him larzxzx! 

my life have changed, ever since i met him. and our lives have changed after we distanced ourselves from people who creates nuisance and nonsensical dramas. afterall, it was a fruitful night out with the 3 couples. 

quickly whipped up an easy supp for baobei the moment we reached home and got ourselves cleaned up. i always feel so grateful and xingfu becos he'll automatically wash the dishes everytime we're done eating knowing i hate this chore the most. (Without complaining) huhu :P

what's for yesterday? a sudden decision to meet up with velle sissy and grace @ bpp for ichiban sushi. omg the 3 of us over-ordered causing bloating tumz. haha! 

velle sissy got me 7 new sets of clothes which fits me perfectly! 爱死她了. gave daiso a missed because we were all very fullllllll. eldersis also got me a dress and my jillstuart from taiwan :) baobei's wardrobe is gonna be OVERLOADDDDED with all my new loots. :/

met up with dad in the night to attend a funeral of my far distance uncle, together with baobei.. 

Airport aftermath to fetch his mum & co. got my fav wake up jane, 2 bacon rolls and 2 croissant from Paris baguette :D happy girl is me! his mum really knows my taste becos zeh (his sis) wanted to get smth for me but got no idea what to buy and so his mum chose a dress which i really really likes, a lot! it's nice when you get along well with your partner's fam and when they treat you like their own child, v heartwarming :) 


Why are you always talking about me? I don't talk about you. I don't think about you. You don't like me but you're still discussing me. Why? Ask yourself :P BOOOOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment