Thursday, June 27, 2013

Feed your faith and yours doubts will starve to death.

 Hi peeps, I know it's been some time since I last blogged as I've been really busy with night life and work recently. Right now, I would like to thank my dear jolene for being there for me 24/7 no matter what it is, how late it is, how difficult things may seems. I'am indeed grateful for such a wonderful friend god have blessed me with.

First try with jolene @ Clarkequay



Bare face

Playhouse with Elaine and Jolene on friday before meeting up with Weilun nah & co.

@ Impact with Weilun that dog.




My party animals, Jodi grace jolene and myself.

Shaun Ting! Find him familiar? Yesyes, my first, during sec sch days.


Supper @ 145 with Jodi xiaomei :D

Finally back at home, spent some quality times with my fluffy baby here before heading out :) Been drinking almost every night. Muaha.

Last min being called out for boozing session @ Oceanz. Tried Honey mustard nuggets today & I'm totally indulged in it. Yumyum! So it was LeNest after oceanz, and then home. Coincidence bumped onto Philip as well.


I look so kiddo here.
 
9 days with me only and I'm kinda sick of it already :(

No comments:

Post a Comment