Sunday, June 30, 2013

Don't judge a situation you've never been in

Alright, here;s my deepest apology for neglecting this little space of mine. Life's pretty good these days I'm only working from 1pm to 6pm every weekdays & after that, self claim happy hour almost everyday :) Feels like everyday's weekend to me. Muahaha!

An overdue pic with Elaine and eldersis taken @ Galaxy.




Camwhored as usual.
And yes, It's my real lash.


My soya girls


Forgotton which day it was, but I went to Yewkeng with Joanna & youngersis. John kor, Raynard, elson and Daotong were there too. After yewkeng, as usual it was boozing time!


A day at playhouse.



Sohboon, Sharin, Me, Shir and Jolene.

Joslyn, one of the best pic taken that day.

Lastly, presenting my dearest girl, jay oh lene.

No comments:

Post a Comment