Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Don't ever get too comfortable. Anyone can be replaced

Goodmorning folks! Yawnz I wonder when was the last time i am out on road at such early hour. packed nasilemak for both granny and uncle, 2 currypuffs for baby jolene since my fatty is going to fetch her to work :) my naughty fatty quarreled with some stall vendors last night when i was having supp with eewin becos of the lousy attitude that aunty showed when we asked for an add on for soup. silly boy it's just a trivial matter. I've learnt to broaden my heart and never allow small things bother me anymore. cos 1 min of anger makes me lose 60 secs of happiness. I hope he learns this principle gradually.. 

"I woke up thanking lord above that it was mere a dream. Then I told myself, I never ever want to be a part of them anymore"

start ignoring people who threaten your joy. literally ignore them. say nothing, don't invite any parts of them into your space.

you've done too much for me baby, and thanks for pampering me even tho i am such a spendthrift. xo! 

it's time for me to go back to bed! goodnight and goodmorning.

No comments:

Post a Comment