Saturday, June 14, 2014

The brighter the light, the darker the shadows. Don't be too quick to judge.

 finally brought fat to the daily scoop for ice cream! have been wanting to bring him there as i haven't had my favourite hazelnut haven for a period of time. and its quite obvious that i've put on afew kgs of weight in just few weeks blame no one but the glutton me.. just not determined enough to control my diet.

by far the most suitable skincare for my skin 
why they stop launching already la?!

and shir meinao got me 2 pairs of lens 
from bkk as i've used up all of mine.
it;s such a hassle dealing with sensitive eyes
especially when all women are very, or some, overly conscious
about their appearance ya?

always hearing youngersis describing
how nice it is and fortunately passed by cck's
night market with MR.Q available there.
addictive but not-my-type prolly cos i'm not an oreo lover

overdues.


he requested for breakfast & i made him
a simple one with what i had in fridge that day

thought shir won't be already back when i needed lens 
and so i tried my luck purchasing online when i 
browsed through my insta timeline. 
FYNALE LENS, indeed quick, fast & efficient.
received my lens within 2 days! hehe

after so long, bus ride together again.

so it was lot1 with the bf as he wanted to 
meet up with zhiyi and yuanqing for a short ketchup sess.
jt yu-er was also there as well. 
accompanied them for dinner, chitchat, then left in seperate ways.

fat bought me this.

ha ha ha came across this cold joke in fb.

and i found this article or rather, a short
description of what i've always been wanting to tell fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment