Sunday, August 28, 2011

Your words can only protect you for so long, it's your actions that speak the truth all along.


It's initially a movie date with my girls, but Alicia fell asleep and ruined the plan. So Nouvelle, Jolene and I met up for dinner and some chilling session together. Both of em came over to granny's place to fetch me, waited for me to be done vacuuming and left to Kranji camp II. Bought 100 plus for Jgws, headed over to lot1. Settled our brunch at Pastamania. I always had sausage baked rice, but I had a strong craving for something spicy, so I tried the spicy chicken pasta Jolene intro-ed me. Ups! After our meal, headed to kbox for some chilling and singing session. Love the premium room, it's so damn fucking spacious unlike those normal rooms. Hehehe! Privellage for us, minimum spending of 2k if I'm not wrong :P Xiuling came over to join us halfway through. I had a great day w/my dear girls :) Spent the whole day together and I couldn't hang on when the clock hits 10pm, super tired as I only slept for 2 hours. So headed home w/Jolene first. And a million thanks to my dearest Eewin for buying Old chang kee currypuff up specially for me. I'm super blessed, like always....  

Yes, I was the only one without make ups.

Our brunch!!

Precious baby.


Beloved sissy!

The 3 of us! :)

 
Xiuling, forever that crazy biaomei.

So now, here to bring you some peektures of the premium room @ kbox!


No comments:

Post a Comment